Autism is a lifelong, developmental disability that affects how a person communicates with and relates to
other people, and how they experience the world around them.
Around one in one hundred people in the UK are on the autism spectrum. Autism is often diagnosed alongside other conditions.
- Making music with young people on the Autistic spectrum – Sound Connections
- Why isn’t everybody talking about music and autism? - Autism Network
- Engaging pupils with an ASD – Q&A with specialist teacher - The Audience Agency
- National Autistic Society resources for teachers - National Autistic Society
- How does a child experience autism? - BBC Guide
- Helping children & adults with autism get better sleep - Tuck Sleep