Local / nearby organisations
- Active Impact, Gloucestershire – opportunities for disabled children and training for those who work with them
- Ambassadors for vulnerable children and young people - part of the County Council’s participation team, a group of young people who have experienced services for vulnerable young people and help other young people to have their say
- Gloucestershire Healthy Living and Learning - an umbrella organisation working with schools and further education colleges, including in mental health. Website has a training diary.
- The Music Works is a charity based in Gloucestershire which transforms lives through music, and also one of the main Make Music Gloucestershire hub partners. It works with young people facing barriers to making music - including those facing a range of challenging circumstances, and those whose musical passions and interests aren't reflected by what's on offer to them.
- 2gether NHS Foundation Trust - services for children and young people - information, signposting and support (including referrals) for young people.
- The National Centre for Inclusive Excellence (NCIE) is a national initiative, established by Bristol Music Trust, which aims to transform the music industry and education sectors by removing barriers to participation at all levels. To do this, the NCIE brings together partners from the music industry, higher education, local and national government, and creative and cultural organisations to connect the dots between music education and the music industry.
Please contact us if you’d like your organisation to be added to this resource: email@example.com