Whole class ensemble tuition
Support your pupils’ learning in music and beyond: open up opportunities for their lives and futures.
10, 20 and 30 week programmes - currently highly subsidised - in:
- violin, clarinet, recorder, brass, percussion, ukulele - from Gloucestershire Music
- music technology and special schools bespoke programmes - from The Music Works
- beginner strings, woodwind, brass, African drumming – from Gloucestershire Academy of Music
Covers main elements of the National Curriculum; offers CPD/shadowing for teachers; led by highly skilled, specialist tutors.
Charanga Musical School - for primaries and special schools
Charanga Musical School is a digital resource for primary and special school teachers, helping you to deliver the new primary music curriculum with confidence and ease, and helping pupils from Reception - Year 6 to learn fundamental musical skills through a range of styles and genres from classical to rock, pop to folk.
- Follow the weekly Scheme or create your own music plan with the 'Freestyle' materials
- Suitable for those without music experience, as well as music specialists
- Library of resources for FS, KS1, KS2 and instrumental first access
- Includes Units of Work, themed Topics and instrumental Courses
- Enables children and families to continue at learn at home
- Free twilight training/find-out-more workshops
Click here to start your free 30-day trial!
With effect from 1st October 2020 the cost of Charanga when purchased through Make Music Gloucestershire will increase from £150 to £160*. This is the first increase is charges by Charanga since we first started to offer this software, and represents the charge made to MMG. The price of the software will likely change again next year and will be more reflective of the school size.
*Discounted price negotiated by Make Music Gloucestershire
Schools in Gloucestershire already subscribing to Charanga will have their licences extended in proportion to the discount this represents - speak to your Charanga contact for details
Charanga also offers resources for secondary teachers, instrumental teachers and instrumental learners - see the website for more information.